It's 8:30 & I've had to walk away from watching the latest presidential debate. I'm tired of politics; tired of the campaigning; tired of politicians. BOTH candidates disappointed me tonight. Sure, they are politicians & I expect all the finger-pointing & mud-slinging, but I'm just tired of it all (see a theme, here?).
Why did both McCain & Obama spend 30 seconds giving a half answer & the rest of their time pointing out what the other one did wrong? Honestly, I don't care anymore how McCain voted 2 years ago; I don't want to hear anymore about Obama voting 94 times for tax increases; I don't care anymore who 'wrote a letter' a year ago to the Secretary of Treasury about the sub-prime mortgage crisis (whether it be Obama or McCain).
What do I care about? What are they going to do for me next year when they take office?!?!?! How are they going to stabalize our economy so that I don't have to worry about next year or the year after that? How is our business that we are working so hard to build going to benefit from their presidency? Will I have to worry about Aspen being able to afford college without having to work 4 jobs like I did? That's what I care about!
Honestly, the more reading/listening I do, the more I'm looking at writing in Ron Paul come November!
Whew-I feel better now. Off to bed for me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree!!! Adam's godfather just read Ron Paul's book and loved it..I need to read it!
I've heard about that book..sure does sound good.
Me TOO!!!! I actually had to walk away from the Vice Pres. Debate as well. Scary when I am feeling like I can't stand vice or the pres for either party.
Annette
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment