Monday, October 6, 2008

Aspen's expanding vocabulary

New words to add 10/14/08:

61. Apple
62. I Poop
63. Kirkie (teacher @ daycare)

So, I pretty much spent the weekend sick in bed and I got to thinking how much Aspen has changed in the last few weeks. Her little personality is just exploding! She's even starting to run; I love watching her little booty shake:) I decided I needed to make a list of all the words that she knows, so here goes (I may have to come back & edit later).
NAMES:
1. MAMA
2. DADA
3. NANA
4. PAPA
6. DONNA (teacher @ daycare)
7. JOJO (teacher @ daycare)
8. PRIA (friend @ daycare)
9. TEA (friend @ daycare)
RANDOM ITEMS
10. BABA (she still calls her sippy a baba)
11. TEE TEE (our cat)
12. SOCK
13. SHOE
14. EAR
15. TOES
16. NOSE
17. BEEP BEEP (she 'beeps' her nose)
18. COAT
19. KITTY
20. BABY
21. PUPPY
22. NUK
23. BOPPY (blanket)
24. CHAIR
25. NIGHT NIGHT
26. DIAPER
27. POOH
28. EEYORE (this one is funny to hear)
29. TIGGER
30. BOOK
31. UP
32. DOWN
33. YES
34. NO (usually said over & over while waving her finger at you)
35. BALL
36. BALLOON
37. TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE (mostly gibberish, but she tickles you when saying it)
38. TURTLE
39. BYE BYE
40. HI
41. WA WA (water)
42. TRUCK
43. FLOWER
44. TREE
45. GO
46. CAR
47. EAT
48. MILK
49. OUTSIDE
50. GOOD GIRL
51. THANK YOU
52. KEYS
ANIMAL SOUNDS (WHEN ASKED)
53. MOO
54. MEOW
55. BAA
56. COCK-A-DOO (tries to say cock-a-doodle-doo)
57. WOOF
58. QUACK
59. TWEET TWEET
60. 'Growls' for a bear


WOW!!!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Wow she is a talking little girl! That is great!!! Sorry you arent feeling hot..

Cheri said...

What a cutie! It's so much fun to watch them learn all these new words. Jillian still amazes me with everything she knows. Go Aspen!!