skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Humes Land
Friday, September 26, 2008
New Baby in the Family!!
My little niece was born this afternoon. Adria (no middle name yet) weighed 7 pounds & measured 19 3/4 inches. From the pics I've seen, she looks a lot like her daddy:) I can't wait to see more pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Denise
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(6)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(2)
New Baby in the Family!!
9/19/08
Followers
Blogs I'm Following
BoysRuleMyLife
8 years ago
BusyBaby... Busy Mama
8 years ago
What Is She Talking About???
Pensacola Beach
14 years ago
The Rupe Family
Attachment Parenting
14 years ago
storywriter... musings of a scrapbook crazed, camera happy, story loving stay home mom!
Project 365 catch up
14 years ago
More than "Mom"
Busy doing nothing.
15 years ago
Little notes on life...
On this day..
16 years ago
Aaron's and Karen's adventures
closing this blog..new blog site
16 years ago
Finding my way
Crazy night after a hell of a long week
17 years ago
My3kids
10 years old
17 years ago
Daily ramblings of a working mama to two beautiful children and a wife to a busy body hubby!
How I met Dustin
17 years ago
Welcome to my Life
Catch you up
17 years ago
Stories of a SAHM
No comments:
Post a Comment